Monday, March 17, 2008

Okay so I haven't blogged in like forever.
What is up with the random tags. seriously.
I get maybe you people are, for some very odd reason, getting sudden inspiration everytime you visit my blog. 
But is it really necessary to tag it all?
Like seriously, like collaborate all of it, and TAH DAH, your short story.
What it's about, i am clueless.
But see, your very own senseless short story!
Everybody HAS to write one of these before you move on to the netherworld.
And golly! You've already a head start.
But truth be told, i've already a collection of my own. 
So i guess i beat you at your head start. HAH. IN YOUR FACE.
HAHAHAHA.
oh gosh, i crack myself up all the time. *sigh of relief*

but i must admit it is rather amusing. 
so you may proceed as you wish.
not. 
as I wish perhaps. 

bananas and peanut butter make a pretty good sandwich.
XXOO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.